Our Nationally Recognised Online & Classroom Courses
Choose From a Wealth of Health Courses in Australia
Aspire to Succeed is a registered training organisation (RTO), and we proudly offer a wide range of mental health care courses such as Certificate IV in Mental Health and more. We also offer aged care and support worker courses accredited across Australia. Delivering the best possible outcomes for our valued students to further their careers.
The Importance of Healthcare Training in Australia
We understand the need for practical healthcare courses in Australia that provide all the knowledge you need and more. Training is of critical importance in providing care for people who can’t care for themselves.
- There are many factors to consider when you work with families or individuals in the care industry. Not only will you need empathy, but you will also need knowledge and skills to guide and inform any decisions you make in each case.
- As a company within the care industry, your staff will see that you value them when you continue to invest in their training. Boosting your staff’s morale is always helpful, especially in an industry where they may face new challenges daily. However challenging, our industry is also rewarding.
- Our healthcare courses are also helpful when you have identified skills gaps in your staff. You can fill these gaps once you have evaluated the skills and abilities of your care employees and provide your staff with training that allows them to deliver quality care, as well as a chance to diversify their knowledge and experience.
What You Can Expect From Aspire to Succeed Regarding a Support Worker Qualification
To become qualified as a support worker, you will need to complete the CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support.
- Some of the outcomes of this course include giving you the skills to use discretion and good judgement in any role of support that you offer, whether it is in the community or within a residential setting.
- You will need to complete at least 120 hours of work in alignment with the units of competency for this course.
- You will gain knowledge of the concepts and practices you need to provide various levels of support.
Key Questions to Ask Aspire to Succeed About Qualifications Needed to Be a Support Worker
There are so many options for you to consider in terms of care training courses – it can become overwhelming and difficult to narrow it down.
- How will you know which course is the best one for you? You need to consider more than just the cost of the course. You may think it preferable to choose a cheaper course, but this may end up costing you more in the long run. As an established RTO with several years of experience, our training courses provide you with both knowledge and practical skills to cope with most situations that you may face.
- It is straightforward enough to gain knowledge of the skills you need, but what happens when you need to use that knowledge in a real-life situation? We take pride in offering training that results in job-ready graduates – staff that are ready to do what they have been trained to do and manage just about anything that they come across in their roles in care.
- Will you take my previous studies into account, or must I start from the beginning? We will provide you with a recognised prior learning (RPL) kit. If you have any current skills you can use for RPL, we will work with you to identify them. Your previous training may also count for credit if it is relevant.
About Aspire to Succeed
We have been providing training courses as an RTO since 2012. Although we are based in Caboolture, we offer courses in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. If you are interested in our classroom-based courses, we will provide details of the commencement dates and delivery times. Training is delivered in the classroom, in the workplace and self-directed.
Please feel free to get in touch if you would like details about any of the courses we offer.